Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Long time....

I didn't realise how difficult it would be for me to maintain a blog.... I hadn't planned on starting one and just leaving it off.... but that's exactly what happened... Somehow found it very difficult to write down stuff.... There are loads of memories , but how to express them..... That is the problem... Anyway since this is my first post in 2007 , guess i should get the formality of wishing my reader ( moi) a very Happy New Year....
I have had a very exciting year till now.... Started off with a "Church Wedding" .That was a great experience... We had a great time with loads of friends and relatives ( that would include just my mom and dad and a cousin) But it was so nice of them to come...
Somehow realised the importance of parents... the sacrifices they go through, the compromises they made... all for your well being... And what is it that they get back in return.... Hmmm.... Guess that should be a separate post with all that i made my folks go through......

No comments: